- Your Fan Page cover photo
This is the major banner across the top of your page. Choose a photo that best represents your image and keep this branding consistent across your social media platforms.
- You should be posting 1 time per day on your Facebook fan page
- Photos & images get the most amount of likes, shares etc.
- Move some of your personal friends over to your Facebook fan page.
- Engage your fan page more than your personal page.
- Always check your fan page analytics to see who you’re appealing to, so you can tweak and adjust your messaging to suit.
- Use different photos for your fan page and for your personal page.
This helps you to easily distinguish & differentiate between your two accounts.
- Be sure to use a Facebook app to showcase your music like Bandcamp, or Soundcloud.
- Use a tour date app on your fanpage like Songkick.
- Include clear fanpage ‘calls to action‘ such as;
- a newsletter sign up with a great offer
- follow me on twitter
- watch my music videos
Click Here to Get Your Weekly Music Business Tips!